(if you live in southern California)
- Me: You're up before the sun. Doesn't it feel unnatural?
- Scott: You say that as though I'm from a country that actually sees the sun.
- Me: Do you read before you go to bed?
- Scott: Yeah! I'm reading this book right now called The Russian by Andy McNab.
- -search on Google-
- Me: Oh, isn't that based on Battlefield 3?
- Scott: ......you weren't supposed to Google it!
- Best friend: what is the word for killing a baby
- like antipregnancy
- abortion, got it
- Me: oh my god
- Best friend: you weren't answering, so I described it to my friend too T_T
- killing babies in vivo
- Me: you could come up with "in vivo" but not "abortion"?
Emotions are basically just combinations of chemicals released by neurons. Serotonin and dopamine are really well-known neurotransmitters associated with happiness. As far as I know, sadness/depression is mainly an imbalance of chemicals. At times I think I love that imbalance as much as some people enjoy high levels of serotonin.
- Scott: I have a blog too! It's mostly what I do, like flying and robots and stuff. What do you blog about?
- Me: Myself.