I hope in less than 12 hours, some hot European boy will be saying that (sans “Allie”, replaced with a foreign male name) to his best friend instead of me to mine.
I like Airports. They never stand Still; we’re All going Somewhere.
And there is a man sitting a couple rows down in this gate, wearing a light blue collared shirt under a black sweater, drinking Starbucks, reading a book - he looks like Chris Pine.
More people should wear fedoras, less people should wear checkered backpacks.
Televisions everywhere, for an easily amused yet quickly bored generation of people not entertained enough by simple paper and ink.
Chris-Pine-man has a Mac. Points earned.
Yesterday my friend and I talked to an artist at Albertsons and tried to make conversation, but he was looking for “peace and quiet” (which we apparently were not) at a park to sketch in his little notebook. Artists can be so reserved sometimes. Or maybe people aren’t used to being approached by strangers. It’s so unfortunate that we can’t wish passersby to have nice days without getting a couple of peculiar glances, since I’m sure that it was perfectly acceptable to do so some twenty years ago.
On the bright side of yesterday, I finally figured out how to remove the screen from my window! Now I can sit with somebody on the side of the street under the stars when I should be indoors!
Try to remember me. I know right now it feels like you’ll never forget, but in 10 years, everything will be different, and you might not care anymore.
- Me: Hi, I'm T------, and I'm quite certain that you don't remember me from yearbook distribution, but I just wanted to tell you that you're adorable. Consider this a compliment and have a nice day!
- H.Costin: I'm stunned! I don't quite know what to say, but thank you you're very sweet and courageous. In fact, you have made my day that much nicer. If you ever want to talk, I'll be right here so feel free!
- Me: I think the word "quite" makes people sound smarter, as do semicolons. And you're welcome; people tend to like compliments as much as I like friendly responses to them(:
- Seeing as all I've to do at the moment is study for upcoming finals, I'll take you up on your offer to talk!
- So tell me something, anything of conversational potential/stupid and funny/confusing/etc.
- H.Costin: Quite frankly, to be quite honest the word "quite" does seem to make people sound smarter. Just not when its overused. I agree with the semicolon bit as well.
- As of right now I can't say that I can think of anything particularly good to talk about, but I can say that I'm following the Blackhawks vs. Flyers series pretty closely. Do you follow hockey by chance?
- If not I'm sure you're watching, or at least hearing, all the hype about the Lakers vs. Celtics.
- I'm sorry my only two examples are sports, but that's all I can think of right at this very moment.
- Me: You're right about "quite", because you did sound pretty.. you know, not smart. Yeah, I'm pretty articulate right now. You must be impressed!
- "If you're dating a hockey player, raise your glass. If you're not, raise your standards." That's all I know about hockey!
- As for basketball, I know that my best friend hates the Lakers and is a little upset right now.
- And since you provided me with two things, I shall return the favour. One will be regarding sports, since you seem to enjoy them, while the other will be a funny story.
- 1. David Beckham.
- 2. Once upon a time, while playing hide and go seek tag in Target, I hid in a storage box until my friends gave up and walked around calling my name. I won. The end.
- 3. This .: . means "therefore" in English, but in other things it means "my crazy life" which is really interesting.
I’m sorry for not answering! English group project… :/
Dumbo is adorable, but that’s just stating the obvious.
I would like to see this picture, although you claim it to be ehh-ish.
Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland is a good book! I read it in eighth grade I think.
What is wrong with my face!?
Otherwise this might turn out for the worse.
that is incredibly adorable actually! <3
and I can’t wait to hear it! :)
• I haven’t done homework for other classes during math class in two days = accomplishment. and i’m proud of you as well!
• Texan boys are supposed to be fairly attractive, generally. Have fun ;)
• Cannolis look like odd variations of crêpes, and I love crêpes. But I’ll make some just for the fun of it someday!
• You’re right - I have no clue, mainly because I don’t give out my url due to the fact that I don’t want people who know me to know it. <3 anonymity!
• sweet dreams.
If only we were made of metal, we wouldn’t break so easily.
• sea of elections, and et cetera
Who wouldn’t want that?
Looking at my white bedsheets reminds me of flashing memories. I remember a lot of things from when I was younger, but they’re just snippets of moments, not enough to map out my entire childhood. I know that things happened, I just can’t recall what they were; it feels like not all of it existed, because I can’t remember it all. And as we get older, we’ll keep forgetting more and more, and parts of the past will keep disappearing. Well that’s mildly inconvenient.
Things happen for a reason, and even insignificant events effect countless others. I want to remember it all. Maybe it’s all stored in the subconscious, away from tangible thoughts. And in that case, I don’t like how I can’t access parts of my memory. I mean, they’re my memories. Mine. I should be able to see them.
White is such an unnatural colour. These bedsheets and this bedside table. Where do we even get the colour white? Green is natural - leaves. So are red and purple - berries. And et cetera. But I like the colour white; it’s pretty.